At work (per usual) I took my pics...
I have noticed my clothes are fitting differently, although by looking at myself, I cannot see any change.
I spent the little down time I had today surfing the web looking at food blogs. I really am a glutton for punishment. Even though our office was once again jam packed with food and I had many people offer me stuff, I resisted. I have come too far to cave now. Plus, the only things I am craving are veggies, which is odd. I'm getting so excited about easing out, that I have already planned out my first week's meals! In case you were curious they are:
- Lentil Soup with Chickpeas and Quinoa
- Corn and Amaranth Griddlecakes with Spicy Black Beans
- Sauteed Zucchini with Za'atar and Crispy Chickpeas
- Roasted Veggies
- Thai-Style Pineapple Fried Rice
- Smoky Eggplant White Bean Dip with Pita Crisps
- Barley Risotto and Mushrooms Gremolata
After work, I watched my shows then went to the pharmacy as I had been concerned with my lack of BMs. I picked up another bottle of magnesium citrate since I knew that did the trick last time. I half expected nothing to happen. I was mistaken, it did the trick. So much so, I started making songs about my experience using quotes from movies. I spent so many hours in the bathroom and no, that is not an exaggeration. It was not a fun experience. I was thankful it happened at home not at work and I was super surprised that there was still that much built up crap (pun intended) inside of me. I felt much lighter (DUH) and refreshed. Of course there were a few side effects to that but I am sure you all at some point in your life have gone through a similar bathroom experience without me having to elaborate further.