While getting myself ready, I noticed my face had some bumps on it - they weren't red so I wasn't too worried. I got my Spicy Lemonade made and since I was running a bit behind, I decided I would drink it on the go (as well as my water).
I get to work and as if on cue, my body was like HEY!!! So of course I am like SHIT! (almost literally.) While in the bathroom (after flushing and washing of course!) I remembered to take my daily pics. Sorry that one is pretty blurry again.
Many people like to call day 3 the Wednesday of their cleanse because it is like a hump day. Everyone mentions it as being a pretty uneventful day. My day 3 just so happened to fall on a real Wednesday so it was double fun. No seriously, I was finally getting into my routine which now included extra bathroom visits. Which was a bit annoying. I was wishing I had done the detox during a stay-cation. Making the drinks got much easier and the headache and nausea were gone (hopefully for good).
While at work, I decided to take a walk with a co-worker to get her lunch. The smell of the food in the restaurant was like a brain orgasm. If I wasn't so committed, I think I would have cracked. Alas, I continued on and was proud of myself. I had also continued to turn down all of the yummy food I was being offered each day. So I was patting myself for that as well.
About midday, I began noticing I was sneezing quite a bit and my legs were itching. This made me worried I was having an allergic reaction to the cayenne, which I had outgrown my allergy to, many years earlier. I googled "side effects while on the Master Cleanse". The two most helpful sites I visited were: Master Cleanse Secrets and The Master Cleanse. It appeared that I was perfectly fine. The bumps on my face, the itchy legs, and the sneezing were all ways toxins were exiting my body. Thanks be to google!
While on those sites, I took note of the other side effects listed; I was also having the heightened senses and the temperature regulation issues.
About midday, I began noticing I was sneezing quite a bit and my legs were itching. This made me worried I was having an allergic reaction to the cayenne, which I had outgrown my allergy to, many years earlier. I googled "side effects while on the Master Cleanse". The two most helpful sites I visited were: Master Cleanse Secrets and The Master Cleanse. It appeared that I was perfectly fine. The bumps on my face, the itchy legs, and the sneezing were all ways toxins were exiting my body. Thanks be to google!
While on those sites, I took note of the other side effects listed; I was also having the heightened senses and the temperature regulation issues.
I got home that evening to find my family was going to go to Chili's for dinner (since the cupboards were bare). I wasn't hungry nor really craving anything, so decided I would be fine tagging along. During dinner, I caught myself - while pulling my daughter's grilled cheese apart - almost lick the melted cheese off my finger. I mean it was a total close call. I got my finger up to my mouth before my thinking kicked in and was like HEY, NO DON'T! I looked at my finger and said "Oh gosh, wow that was close". Reminder to self: think faster! No auto-piloting the mind.
When we finally got back home for the night, I made my final drink - making my daily total: 7 Spicy Lemonade concoctions with at least 13 cups of water consumed. I also decided to try a 16 oz glass of the SWF. This reminds me. I had about 9 BMs on day 3! Crazy for a girl who usually has only 1 every 1-2 days. I went to bed early (at 9pm) feeling okay.
When we finally got back home for the night, I made my final drink - making my daily total: 7 Spicy Lemonade concoctions with at least 13 cups of water consumed. I also decided to try a 16 oz glass of the SWF. This reminds me. I had about 9 BMs on day 3! Crazy for a girl who usually has only 1 every 1-2 days. I went to bed early (at 9pm) feeling okay.