Day 5 was so much like Day 4 except, almost all of the side effects I was experiencing vanished!
I found I still wasn't hungry. I also had an easier time seeing food and smelling it without wanting it. Speaking of smelling. The super senses hadn't gone away. My senses were up so much, I felt like I was a super hero (or maybe a super villain.. HA!)
Drank the SWF in the morning... my smaller version. No BM's. I guess I really should try it the "correct way" and then if still aren't any BMs I'd know for sure there's nothing left to flush out.
Work went by slowly and it was super quite there, I remembered to take my photos.. besides that there is nothing really eventful enough to report.
After work we drove to my MIL's which is a few hours away. I had been a bit concerned about staying there for the weekend. She had planned to make some food and to be honest, I really enjoy her cooking but when we got there it was late, so I went straight to bed.
I drank 6 Spicy Lemonades and at least 12 glasses of water. Still no BM's.