Search This Blog

Day 10 - Hallelujah

I thought all the magnesium citrate made it's way through my body last night... that wasn't the case.

Thankfully, it was not uncontrollable anymore. Day 10 was very similar to the others in the am, I didn't experience anything worth noting.

Once the afternoon arrived I started feeling hungry, well at least I think it was hunger. It really could have just been my stomach issues and of course there was once again a ton of food in the office. I had half a mind to eat something - I didn't.

A little while later, I started to get a little headache, it was then I realized I had only had 2 lemonade drinks and 6 cups of water total. I quickly remedied that by drinking another Spicy Lemonade and a few cups of water. I started to feel better right away. 

Once home, I accompanied the family to Chipotle. It was so hard to sit there, I REALLY wanted the guacamole. I was fighting with myself and my husband about it. Why shouldn't I have it? I WANT IT! UGGGGGH *grumpy face* I didn't eat it. I imagine the feeling I was having is similar to an addict in withdraws minus the extreme sweats and vomiting and pretty much everything else except the mental aspect.

My overall thoughts are: 1) This cleanse will test your willpower and the side effects are a turn off ESPECIALLY during the first few days. 2) If you want to try this just know it probably will not be a easy thing to do. However, you will probably feel better overall with a good positive outlook afterwards.
 BEFORE: weight 134 
AFTER: weight 129

Final outcome:


Only a slight difference in pictures, not really that noticeable, except the loss in my boobs - figures. I can really tell in my clothes as they are all super baggy in the waist. I can also notice a very small difference in my thighs!

Now if I can keep it off. We shall see.

I have decided I really need to do the ease out. I do not want to get sick and supposedly that is what will happen. I just want some damn veggies. Next up OJ. Stay tuned.