Oh day 8... although it's easier, it's also harder... Since I am not hungry, I've been spacing my drinks further apart. The thought of drinking them causes me dread. Food overwhelms my thoughts. Although, the only thing I am craving are tons of veggies, which I guess is a good thing.
Everyone who've talked to me in person (after reading my postings) have commented on how I seem to shine a light on the negative aspects not the positives. I guess that's true. Some of the good things are:
- healthier looking and feeling hair
- faster growing and stronger nails
- more time to focus on other things since I don't have to prepare food and eat it
- loss of inches/pounds
- desire for healthy food
- positive outlook
- compassion for those who are without food
Before I forget, I must mention that when I said the other day (
day 5) that almost ALL of my side effects were gone, I lied (more like forgot - so much for good memory). I still have a heightened smell and my tongue is still white, which I had forgotten to list until now. Apparently, it's a common side effect and goes away after the cleanse is through. I've tried to brush it off with no avail. Uh... the end is near, right?
Oh my pictures from day 8:
I tried to drink a SWF in the morning; however, I could only get down about 8 oz of it. It's like my mind or my body is testing my willpower.
Of course, it doesn't help that I continue to watch my shows (Hell's Kitchen & Master Chef) and stay in the room with my family while they eat.
I ended up drinking only 4 Spicy Lemonades and drinking 15 cups of water. No BMs. Two more days!