Search This Blog

Day 7 - Home Again

Day 7 I woke up and forgot to drink my SWF! I was more concerned with packing up and hitting the road. I made myself a Spicy Lemonade and took my pics before we drove home.


On the trip home, I was feeling a bit nauseous. The husband stopped and picked up a pint of water for me to drank and a Mt. Dew for him... which I accidentally took a swig of. Luckily, I noticed before I swallowed it. He pulled over so I could spit it out and rinse my mouth out... CLOSE CALL!

Once home, I heated some leftover pizza for the kids and I drank my Spicy Lemonade. After that, I started cleaning the house and doing the normal get ready for the week stuff. It wasn't until I smelt the deliciousness my husband was cooking up for dinner, that I realized I had not had a Lemonade since lunch. I quickly made another one, realizing that I needed more supplies.. this meant I had to go to the store. Bleh. 
Side note: At the beginning of this journey I bought a 32 oz maple syrup and 30 normal sized lemons. Since that wasn't apparently enough, I bought a 12 oz maple syrup and 6 jumbo lemons. Since I only have 3 days left I figured that would be enough. I also picked up my oranges to squeeze for ease out day 1.

I went to bed without drinking the SWF (or having a BM). I only drank 3 lemonade concoctions which isn't good... but I did drink at least 15 cups of water.