If you have been following my journey (which you should have been LOL) you'd already know that I have been having some urogyno issues. Last time I blogged I was going to go for a consult. I went, and it was worse than I expected. I need to have a full hysterectomy (minus ovaries) on top of the rectocele (this is my 2nd or 3rd one) and cystocele I knew I had. Plus, I have a pelvic floor prolapse so that needs fixing too...
Speaking of other stuff.. over the years I have been having random issues. I I typed them all out 10 font and it was 2 pages long!) I decided enough was enough, I have medical insurance, so I should use it and figure all this stuff out! I don't want to die in my 40s-60s like my mom and her family. I am turning 30 next month - time to take myself off the back-burner.. Really I think it took me being hospitalized to come to that conclusion. Oh yeah, I was hospitalized for 2.5 days! I thought I was having a heart attack. After doing all the tests they could think of they determined it was not a heart attack.. They did diagnose me with Raynaud's (remember my numbing finger changing issue). So now we are trying to find the link between my laundry list of issues and the Raynaud's - cue the specialists. I now have to follow up with 4-5 of them, all ending in ologist... UPDATE: My blood work showed I also had Lupus and Polymyositis (they forgot to mention that to me until 2013 - more on this later.)
Speaking of other stuff.. over the years I have been having random issues. I I typed them all out 10 font and it was 2 pages long!) I decided enough was enough, I have medical insurance, so I should use it and figure all this stuff out! I don't want to die in my 40s-60s like my mom and her family. I am turning 30 next month - time to take myself off the back-burner.. Really I think it took me being hospitalized to come to that conclusion. Oh yeah, I was hospitalized for 2.5 days! I thought I was having a heart attack. After doing all the tests they could think of they determined it was not a heart attack.. They did diagnose me with Raynaud's (remember my numbing finger changing issue). So now we are trying to find the link between my laundry list of issues and the Raynaud's - cue the specialists. I now have to follow up with 4-5 of them, all ending in ologist... UPDATE: My blood work showed I also had Lupus and Polymyositis (they forgot to mention that to me until 2013 - more on this later.)
| First hospital meal |
| Second hospital meal |
| Third hospital meal |
So, anyway, enough about that. I am not working out currently. I had started running with some ladies that quickly fizzled out as it was too cold for everyone.
I am staying between 114 & 118 lbs. Still having BM issues but that is because of my known problems most likely, so we shall see after I have surgery (in February.)
Work is being understanding, which I appreciate and anyone who knows about my issues has been supportive, which has been a comfort.
Because I have lost so much weight from the beginning of this journey until now all the clothes I had no longer fit me. Even the size 4s I got a while back are a tad baggy. Of course, I do not have the funds to remedy this especially right now when Christmas is upon us. Did I mention my daughter asked Santa for a tablet! I also plan to travel across the country (by myself for the first time ever) to attend my childhood friend's wedding. That is going to cost an arm & a leg!
| My Thanksgiving meal courtesy of my MIL |
I have not been counting my calories daily but I believe I am staying around 1200.
I've been thinking of doing another cleanse not the master cleanse but some other type of detox maybe a juice type? I'm still unsure right now. I would not be doing it for weight obviously but more so to rid myself of all these cravings - do you remember after the master cleanse? I had no cravings. Wait that isn't true I craved broccoli like nobody's business.. but for sweets. It wasn't until about 3 weeks later that I started craving them.
Until next time be safe, have a great holiday, and a wonderful New Year (if the world doesn't end on Friday - that was a Mayan calendar reference).