Search This Blog

C'est La Vie

Work was a normal work week with all the usual jazz. It has also been very quiet. There has not been much food lately which is good for me and bad for all the others who are looking to snag some free yummies. And I continue to freeze inside the office.


Once the weekend hit, we headed out to Whole Foods - shopping list in hand. Our budget was $100. We ended up spending $220 and we pretty much stayed to the list. Oops... gotta skimp next weekend.

Us on the way to the store
My MIL drove to met us at the grocery store. She decided she would stay the weekend! The husband and I took advantage of the situation and went and saw the new Resident Evil movie. Yes, it was good, if you were wondering.

I've has some inquiries on what my "urogyno issues" are. I spoke very generally and briefly about them in my last posting. I figured since a picture is worth a thousand words, it was best to show you.

Found on Google
On the same TMI train, my BMs are few and far between (because of my issues shown above). I am using stool softeners to help. Okay, enough of that.

Sunday - the bad news: My MIL & I took the kids on a bike ride. We went in search of birds to feed our stale bread to (side story: we didn't find any) but instead we ended up with blood, sweat, and tears... and lots of them. My son took a bad spill. He got scared of the speed coming downhill and forgot to use the break, instead, he put his feet down and crashed into a guard-rail. Thankfully, he was wearing a helmet.


Sunday - the good news: I was very productive in the kitchen. I made Chili, Hummus, Cucumber Salad, Kale Chips, Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Pita Bread. All vegan and all oh so very delicious!




My husband has been doing well. He's down to 185. He is looking healthier and seems happier! I am very proud of his efforts. He is being very mindful.

We couldn't believe that while we were at the movies he got a large popcorn (like you do...) yet instead of eating the whole thing (like he usually does) he at maybe 1/4. I am still weighing between 114 & 120 depending on the time of day checked (and what I've eaten that day and if I have had a BM)

Oh my MIL did go ahead and do the Master Cleanse. She only did 3 or 4 days though. She doesn't know if it helped at all. *shrugs*

I still have not made it back to the gym, tried yoga, or started back running or doing P90X. Maybe next weekend? We shall see.

Me in July 2011. Can you see a difference?
My calories/water intake:
Fri Sept 14th 1111/12
Sat 925/10
Sun 1209 (Yep went over but did some bike riding too)/11
Mon 1009/10
Tues 1075/12

Hoping for nice weather the rest of the week so I can do my walking on lunch break. If not, I guess I will just get more book reading time in. I will leave you with this:

Don't you wish you were THIS cool?