These past 10 days have been a crazy roller coaster ride. I am having some urogyno issues but I'm trying to back-burner them as it's been a rough time already with having to take leave but I foresee surgery in my near future.
I had to take more stool softeners so I could have a BM. I did not use laxative because I did not want to deal with gut wrenching pain. Unfortunately, it happened anyway... Boy was I wishing there was a bathroom on the metro.
We pretty much hung out at home for the rest of our vacation aka
staycation. We went to Whole Foods. It has become our new favorite weekend excursion especially now that we are eating at home. The kids love trying all of the samples and helping pick out some yummy deliciousness.
.JPG) |
| Our potato plant is growing! |
We also did back to school shopping and cleaning. They've been back in school for a week now and we are finally getting into the groove of things.
Last weekend I was in the wedding I mentioned
before. It was a nice time. It was great to see my good friend finally get married after like 12 years together. I was anxious I would botch my toast; thankfully I did not!
The weather has gotten so nice. I hope it will stay this way for awhile. I have been taking walks on my lunch break. It is so nice to walk around without almost passing out from the heat!
My weight seems to be leveled out: 114 in am and 117 in pm.
I still have not been able to have a training session. I still am not allowed to workout. I'm hopeful that will change soon. My last day of wearing the ankle stabilizer was yesterday! From this point on, I will only need to wear it while working out.
I need to start doing some new delicious recipes. I noticed I haven't taken many food pictures lately. Maybe this weekend?
My calorie/water intake:
Sun Sept 2 - 987/15
Mon 975/13
Tues 901/11
Weds 920/12
Thurs 676/8
Fri 750/11
Sat 860/8
Sun Sept 9 - 1048/8
Mon 1064/12
Tues 882/12
Weds 1036/8
Thurs 1027/8