| This is what tired parents look like |
| At the height of the illness |
The next week (20th-26th) was catch-up week at home and work... Unfortunately, we ended up finishing off the week with both kids getting sick with a bug (probably from all the germs at their summer camp/doctor offices/hospital)
| Beginning of week |
| End of week |
| The Todd Family in WV |
Things to note:
I still have not tried yoga. I was going to but as I said above we were a bit busy. I plan to do that soon. I also still have 9 make-up training sessions with my PT as I did not get around to doing those either.
I did get my boot removed and have the ankle stabilizer, which I have to admit, I haven't been wearing much as my ankle feels good unless I turn it a specific way. I will wear it when I am exercising though.
My BMs were doing good until I spent the week in the hospital with my daughter. I ended up not having one for 1.5-2 weeks and when I did it was not fulfilling, so I went ahead and got some more stool softeners and laxatives and flushed myself out. Ain't nothing better than waking up at 4am in gut wrenching pain... at least it worked.
We FINALLY got our own scale. I was surprised to find out my husband has lost a good amount of weight too. He thought he had but was hard for me to tell. He went from 202 to 187! I'm so proud of him. I think it has a lot to do with me having changed my way of eating ;)
I have now lost more than I wanted to (my goal was 123) but I'm sure I will gain some back as soon as I can do my real workouts (ie P90x and running). I am currently weighing in at 114 first thing in the morning. My weight bounces up and down all day. The most it has been is 120 but averages at 116-117.
| Cucumber Salad |
Eating some vegan (read: fake) products lately. Only reason is to create mock versions of whatever the family is eating.
| Vegan homemade pizza |
| Traditional homemade pizza |
| Homemade Vegan Jambalaya vs Traditional homemade Jambalaya |
Oh and my MIL is going to do the Master Cleanse, however, she thinks she will only do 3 days.
Here is my calories/water intake since last time:
Fri the 10th 639/10
Sat 1030/8
Sun 935/12
Mon 747/10
Tues 926/5
Weds 752/6
Thurs 1087/8
Fri the 17th 627/8
Sat 1164/8
Sun 821/8
Mon 1056/10
Tues 942/8
Weds 890/11
Thurs 997/10
Fri the 24th 917/8
Sat 1100/8
Sun 868/8
Mon 1051/8
Tues 1140/13
Wed 1166/11
Thurs 1130/8
Fri the 31st 1190/15
Sat 1048/12
I'm not going to log today's, as the day isn't over. I'll add that to the next time.
After writing out the above, I realized I need to be drinking more. I am averaging 8 cups. I was drinking much more before.