Hello again! Well the good news is, I did not hurt anything while camping. The bad news is, I had my doctor's appointment and he said no to taking DAS BOOT off...
I will have to wear it until next Wednesday. Then he says I will need to switch to a lace up ankle stabilizer for a month. I am not allowed to do any running or hard workouts for 2 months either... so bye bye Spartan and see ya later Tough Mudder. I guess there will always be next year but it is disappointing. I am hopeful that I will still be able to attend Run For Your Lives in October. I am supposed to try yoga next week with a co-worker and I will continue doing upper body workouts with my personal trainer (I have 9 makeup sessions left).
*grumbles*
So while we were camping last weekend my husband took a picture of me and the kids (below on the right) when I looked at it afterwards, I felt it reminded me of another picture. I searched through all of my photos until I came across the one below (on the left) I thought it was a bit funny (creepy) that my kids are in almost the same positions!
The pic on the left is actually from 2011 - OOPS my bad
|
weight then either.
FYI my regular weight has always been about 134 (since about 18). I would fluctuate up or down 5-10 lbs but always leveled back out around mid 130s.
We have been really good about still eating dinner as a family. My husband will try to make something everyone can have or he will make me something of my own (usually trying to make it as similar as their non-vegan version). Here is an example:
And this is what I had that same night --->
**I'm just gonna come out and say it: my husband is a great man and a wonderful cook!**
So everything else is SSDD. My BMs have been once a day, around the same time again, so that is good. They also are MUCH softer than before this journey began.
I'm loving My Fitness Pal. It's truly a lifesaver. It's easy to use and helps me (and a lot of my friends) stay on track.
Calorie/Water Consumption:
Fri 994/12
Sat 1025/10
Sun 691/11
Mon 863/8
Tues 852/11
Weds 908/9
Thurs 808/14
I am SLOWLY but surely climbing up the calorie ladder. I am going so slow because 1) I don't want to gain all the weight back 2) I am currently not allowed to do much in the way of exercising 3) I do not want to make my body sick and 4) it is hard to eat a ton of calories when you are eating foods that are good for you. Most of the veggies/fruits and homemade stuff are much lower in calories than other stuff. I eat breakfast, am snack, lunch, pm snack, dinner, "late night" snack and each time I eat until I feel full.