| Me wearing "cool" shades at work because my eyes were dilated at the eye dr |
I finished my year of training and my two years of the gym a while back but I still have many unused PT sessions as I paid for them but was unable to use them. So I spoke to them and they are allowing me to finish using them. Saturday was my first time back with my personal trainer. Because I have my walking boot on still, we focused on my upper body.
| Beginning of the week |
It has been almost a week since that weigh-in and I'm once again feeling like I have put some weight. We shall see. As I have said before it isn't really about the weight. It is about feeling good and looking good in my own skin. I like the way my upper body is looking good so far. My only complaints are: my arms and abs need to be toned, my chest has shrunk, and my lower body needs to lose a few more inches (mostly the thighs) as my main goal is to be able to walk without my inner thighs rubbing. I am almost there! After that, I will focus on toning them (and my butt) too. My calves are pretty nice already.
This weekend we are going camping again. Two weeks ago this is the place I hurt my foot! Let's hope I don't come home with a second boot! HAHA. Soooo yeah, wish me luck/pray for me. ;)
| Halfway to my checkup |
Speaking of DAS BOOT (okay so that really translates to "the boat" but you get my drift!) the countdown is on for its removal. I am hopeful that will be Monday. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I NEED it off and to be given the ALL CLEAR because the Spartan Race is in like 3 weeks. I am supposed to run in it. I still have a ton of training to do. I also am in a wedding in like 4 weeks. I just don't have time to have this boot on!
On to my least favorite discussion, my BMs... They had been going well. Not hard and once daily but the other day they turned hard and I didn't go for like 2 days. I need to remember to google a possible cause. I have noticed I slacked a little on water and was eating more grains so perhaps more of the fresh veggies and more water will do the trick. I ended up taking stool softeners for 2 days just to be able to go. :/
| End of the week |
Here is a break down of this past week(ish):
Calories/Water Consumption:
Thurs 853/10
Fri 1000/12
Sat 601/9
Sun 579/8
Mon 760/12
Tues 869/10
Weds 989/11
Thurs 963/10