Here I am. Feeling great and I think I am looking pretty good too.
Hello from my daughter (and myself). We are really enjoying making healthy foods. We are loving eating them even more!
I feel like I have lost a lot from my waist up. I realized I needed to start exercising to target my lower half. Luckily, my friend wanted to work out too, so I now have an exercising buddy! We already did disc one of p90x. We are hurting good :) I cannot wait to do more.
Breakdown of the last couple of days since my latest post (calories/cups of water):
Fri 972/5
Sat 813/8
Sun 428 9
Mon 907/11
I've been having pretty regular BMs BUT I have been taking stool softeners as well.
I weighed myself, I've lost 2 more lbs putting myself at 127. My goal weight is 123 so I do not have much farther to go! I plan to run in an obstacle race next month. It is 8 miles and has like 15 obstacles, so I need to get running and build up that stamina asap. Wish me luck! I will try to check in once a week from here on out.