I weighed myself. I am 129 which is the same weight I was on day 10 so, I'm feeling good. I have not added any real exercising in. To regulate my BMs I'm using laxatives once a day. Everyone has been saying they can see I'm losing weight. I definitely can feel it; especially in my clothes.
| I guess should start mixing it up a bit |
| I just realized I wear this outfit a lot |
The detox was mentally challenging and I doubt that I would do it again... at least not for a loooooong time. People have asked me about it and I tell them, it isn't for the weak willed. I almost cracked a few times. I mean that one Saturday I did have an emotional breakdown but I did not give in.
I feel much healthier and much more clear headed and energized. I definitely think twice before I put anything in my body. I am very aware of the ingredients and calories and other nutrient content. I found, I love making my own food and experimenting with different foods. I've made kale chips, hummus, baba ganoush, pita bread, black bean avocado dip, cucumber & tomato salad and my husband made me some guacamole and pico de gallo.
Things I disliked before like bananas and sweet potatoes I am loving. I also have found myself eating fruit whole (like a nectarine), which is very much unlike me.
My goal is 1200 calories but I have been trying to stay lower than that as my body has still been adjusting from having 300-700 calories a day on the cleanse.
An overview of my calories/cups of water per day:
Mon 900/9
Tues 995/9
Weds 944/8
Thurs 528/9