Search This Blog

Not Yet a Month

Hi again. So I know I said in my last posting that I would be updating monthly, but I have been eating a lot of good food lately, (and remembering to take pictures) so I thought I would share!
Pumpkin Brownie
Family's tacos
My taco
My taco bowl
My squash with quinoa 
Family's quinoa
Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffin
Family's tomato soup

My tomato soup



apple pie cheesecake
Snickerdoodles
Grilled "Cheese" & Tomato Marinara

My Vegan Pizza and the family's normal version

Pumpkin Oatmeal Banana Chunk Cookies

Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies

Best part of carving squashes

Lentil Apple Walnut Loaf with Pumpkin Mac n Cheez, Garlic Herb Pumpkin Knots and Roasted Candied Butternut Squash

Okay moving on to less delicious topics... like my BMs. I am still having issues going. My weight is still fluctuating daily. I haven't gotten below 114.5 and I haven't gotten above 119. 

 

My husband is still doing really well. He is staying in the low 180s by just watching his portions. He is eating smaller meals more often. Our weekly grocery bill has been a bit much so we are trying to scale it back a bit while maintaining our high standards.
I am still using the myfitness pal app; however, I am trying to be more lax with it and not count my calories as much. I want to see how it goes for a while without focusing on it like I've been.

Hodgepodge meals

Still drinking a lot of water. I have increased back again to at least 12 8oz glasses a day.


beginning and end of week


I will be starting a running group soon. I am still walking on my breaks at work and I am an assistant coach for my daughter's lacrosse team, which has got me moving more. I still have 5 training sessions left with the personal trainer. I haven't restarted P90X nor tried yoga.

Besides all of that we went apple picking. It was our first time going as a whole family.
Hand picked apples - YUM!

My daughter also went to a birthday party at a dance studio. While there I noticed their vending machine and fell in love with the idea! We seriously need more vending machines like this one!
"healthy" vending machine
I have been trying to laugh and enjoy the little things more as I find this world is just to damn serious and that can be depressing. So laugh or cry. It's my choice, right?



Goofing off with my son

Until next time. Stay well!